Monday, May 18, 2015

Taking A Chance Blurb, Release Date and Pre-Order Links

I had the official blurb for TAKING A CHANCE (Restoration #3) when I posted the cover a few weeks ago, but I wanted to refrain because the blurb does contain a minor spoiler for the previous novel. And I say minor because, given Elliott's behavior in the second half of GETTING IT RIGHT, it probably won't surprise most of you who've read it.

But I can't hide it anymore, since it's shown up all over the internet, along with the official release date of September 15, 2015.




The last time Elliott fell in love, his fiancé cheated on him. Now fresh out of rehab, Elliott’s confidence lags behind his libido…not that that stops him from lusting after the sexy carpenter working on his kitchen—from a distance. He won’t risk his sobriety on another potential broken heart.

As half of an experienced home renovation duo, Augustus expects this job will be easy. Until he sees the house’s tenant, a man he never thought he’d meet—his ex’s other man. Augustus knows he should say something about their secret, shared past, but he’s tongue-tied by their intense, unwanted attraction.

Despite attempts to keep things professional, the two men can’t help but give in to temptation and forge a genuine connection--and his developing feelings for Elliott leave Augustus in an impossible situation. If he stays, his secret will always hang over the relationship. But telling the truth might send Elliott spiraling to a new rock bottom and cost Augustus the only man he’s ever really loved.

Didn't expect that, did you? Believe me, finding an HEA for these two was not easy, but oh my goodness, it was worth it. I never expected Augustus to be so stinking charming....

And you can pre-order it!


It's also up on Goodreads.

2 comments:

  1. OH MY GAWD!! WHAT?!?!?!?!!?!?!?
    oh my god... No.. I totally... WHAT?!
    lol... wow, I totally didn't see that coming at all!! AHHHH!!!!!!

    Wow... but man am I totally looking forward to it! Eeekk!!! akjsf;kasjdf;lakj

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think this is the best reaction to a blog post I've ever seen. :)

      Delete